Metabolic Cooking Review
Food plays such an important role in our lives, and yet it’s one of our worst enemies as well. It takes almost nothing for a healthy diet to turn into one that packs on the pounds or causes health problems!
But what if there was a way to cook food that is healthy, delicious, and which promotes weight loss at the same time? We’d all enjoy our food, but without having to worry about gaining weight.
That’s what the program promises, but let’s see if it delivers… Here’s our Metabolic Cooking review.
What is Metabolic Cooking?The Metabolic Cooking program isn’t just one e-book–it’s dozens!
When you purchase the Metabolic Cooking program, you get a wealth of information on how to prepare food in a healthy, delicious, weight loss-promoting way. I’m impressed by the wide variety of cookbooks offered in the program, and I haven’t even cracked one open yet. It looks like it’s going to be a program worth its salt!
The Minds Behind Metabolic Cooking: Dave Ruel and Karine LosierThere are two people responsible for the creation of the Metabolic Cooking program.
David Ruel is a professional fitness coach, a nutritionist, a competitive bodybuilder, and the author of another book called the Anabolic Cookbook. His site states that he has “multiple degrees and certifications in both training and nutrition”, and he won the Heavyweight body class in the 2007 Heavyweights Classic competition.
Karen Losier is also called “The Lean Kitchen Queen”, which comes from her love of food. Her website states that she has a “master’s degree in psychology”, though no certifications or degrees in the field of fitness or diet are mentioned.
A Look at the Metabolic Cooking ProgramThe Metabolic Cooking package will run you just $49–a pretty great price considering everything that you get in the program.
There is no primary e-book to read, but the package comes with dozens of individual ebooks. The books are all filled with not just healthy recipes that are absolutely delicious, but there is a lot of information on food, dieting, and healthy eating in the books. We’re talking 250+ recipes, but all the details you need to know about every type of food.
BreakfastThe breakfast ebook starts with a bang, giving you tips like:
- Balancing fat, carbs, and protein will help you burn more calories throughout the day
- Eating a hearty breakfast can help you burn more calories (not true!)
- Starting the day with a tasty breakfast will help you control your eating the rest of the day
- Protein and carbs — Think foods like Apple Oatmeal Pancakes or Chocolate French Toast.
- Protein and fats — Dishes like Omelets and Curry Scrambled Eggs.
- Protein, fats, and carbs — Complete meals like Huevos Mexicanos and Spinach Egg Wraps
- Protein, fats, carbs and veggies — The Weekend Frittatta has it all!